At Glenfall Community Primary School we nurture happy and confident children by providing an enjoyable and stimulating environment where enquiring minds and independence can develop and flourish.
Enjoy – Enquire – Excel
We believe that happy children learn more
effectively and efficiently; so we work hard to ensure
that every child enjoys every day of their school life:
- We provide an environment in which children can feel safe, secure and cared for.
- We are an inclusive community school, promoting mutually respectful and trusting relationships.
- We offer a stimulating creative curriculum including sports, music, the arts and Forest School.
We believe that children learn most when their natural
curiosity and creativity is stimulated,harnessed and celebrated:
- We offer children opportunities to investigate and explore their inquisitive instincts.
- We value and promote independent learning through a broad and balanced curriculum and varied enrichment activities.
- We encourage children to be reflective and ask questions to ensure a deeper level of learning.
We want every child who leaves Glenfall to have an
exceptional grounding on which they can make the most of
their abilities in the future and make a positive
contribution to their community:
- We ensure that each child acquires a set of moral values including honesty, respect, perseverance, trust and personal responsibility.
- We develop the potential of each child to help them achieve the highest possible social and academic standards; promoting self-efficacy, high aspirations and a sense of positive self belief.
- We develop lifelong learning skills by encouraging children to take calculated risks, and reflect on their judgments.